Monday, April 16, 2012

San Franciscan Envy!

Not sure what I've been doing for the last month, but it's not posting on this blog.  They say to have a successful blog you have to post often....oh well. 

I have been running though; basically to get ready for the Sweetwater 50k this weekend.  Last year I finished 5th in 4:46.  We'll see if I can improve this year.  But the real reason I want to go back is to do the original course including the river crossing that I missed out on last year.  It was too swift to cross last year. 

Last week I had another chance to run in the bay area - Purisima Creek Redwoods Open Space Preserve.   Views of the ocean over Half Moon Bay, big redwoods, lush forest, and solitude.  Just another killer place to run in the area. 













No comments:

Post a Comment